I believe the alpaca below is Ooh La La. All of the alpacas were really curious about us and most of them came right over to visit. Ooh La La was especially friendly.Saturday, October 9, 2010
Alpacas!
Gotta love the Internet. I posted some pictures of yarn that I had spun on Facebook and one of my high school friends saw my pictures and got me connected me to her parents, who just happen to own an alpaca farm. David and I went on a little road trip today to visit Dan and Kim at Day Star Alpacas and I brought home two bags full of gorgeous fleece.
I believe the alpaca below is Ooh La La. All of the alpacas were really curious about us and most of them came right over to visit. Ooh La La was especially friendly.
Aren't they amazing?! The little fawn colored one isn't even a week old yet!
and I saved my favorite for last. Meet Godiva! She's got a memorable face and incredibly soft fleece. I plan on spinning her fleece into some gorgeous yarn.
I believe the alpaca below is Ooh La La. All of the alpacas were really curious about us and most of them came right over to visit. Ooh La La was especially friendly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the alpacas! It's so nice when you know where your fleece comes from.
ReplyDelete