I signed myself up for the 11 Sweaters in 2011 group on Ravelry, so I got a decent head start with this ambitious goal by starting with this quick knit. Just took me 6 days to knit! On Ravelry: here.
Oh, cute! :) I am in awe - I hope to learn to knit and make myself a sweater this year - I could only dream of 11! lol. I'm currently trying to crochet my first baby sweater - we shall see how it goes. :) Lovely color you chose, too - good luck with the rest of them!
wow! looks great. can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteOh, cute! :) I am in awe - I hope to learn to knit and make myself a sweater this year - I could only dream of 11! lol. I'm currently trying to crochet my first baby sweater - we shall see how it goes. :) Lovely color you chose, too - good luck with the rest of them!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you knit this sweater in 6 days! Truly amazing! It is really pretty.
ReplyDelete